Friday, June 24, 2011

pictures!


I think that is a children's clothing store...not really my first choice in names.


So, not authentic Korea food at all, but a super tasty sandwich that I had at a coffee shop.


A silly dentist office logo.


Not sure what the store is...but I think they have misused a word...


So you can't really see it, but it says innerwear, and I just thought that was a silly thing to call bras and underpants. 


Shopping area in Seosan.


More shopping!


I learned that in Korea they will wear clothes with English phrases on them that make no sense, merely for the sake of fashion, such as this shirt. 


Super tiny korean dressing room.


My new rain boots and umbrella take that, rain season!

3 comments:

  1. re: pic #8
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_akLHpeO7qyA/S_UpW30JP7I/AAAAAAAAAXs/haY-wmReAeg/s1600/learningenglish790.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, inappropriate...but very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this!!! now i really want to go to the east! Also LOVVE your rain boots and umbrella!! You tell that rainy season who is in charge!

    ReplyDelete