Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Minnesota.

I arrived safely in MN  several days ago and, as I expected, it has been crazy.  Not only do I get to spend time with parents and both of my sisters, but we also have 5 dogs to throw in there as well (Erin and Andrea both brought theirs and my parents have 3 already)...and this isn't even a full house yet.  My brother along with a good friend of Erin's will be flying in tomorrow to get this whole wedding weekend underway.

These are my nieces, Alf is on the left and Phoenix is on the right.

Oh, yeah, there is a wedding this weekend! So I have been packing and repacking (about 3 times so far...) and getting the final touches ready for the wedding.  It's been really great to spend this time with my sisters and help see that Erin's day is just how she wants it, and things have gone really smoothly! Speeches are written, dresses look stunning, and I have been practicing all of my best dance moves...this will certainly be a wonderful occasion!

The wedding/moving across the world combo is a little stressful, not gonna lie.  Getting my carry-on together has been a bit challenging, and sorting out what I do and do not need has also been a little difficult.  I am sure once I get there I will realize I brought way too much, and I didn't really need those three extra pairs of shoes, but I will wait until I get there to make that realization, and I certainly will not admit to my dad that he was correct when I make that discovery.

I think that's all for now, not too much going on, though I am anticipating my next few posts being pretty awesome...just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment