Saturday, June 4, 2011

Crapppppp.

So, it's been a little while. oops.

I am now unemployed, and it has been beautiful, though very very unproductive.  I am finally starting to go through my stuff and get rid of it, which has left my apartment a wreck...oh well.

I went to Colorado! and it was beautiful.

That picture is of me and two of my favorites from Milwaukee, Brittany and Michelle.  Such a wonderful time with such wonderful people resulted in the need for another tattoo...I think I will be good now for a little while.

Aside from traveling and getting tattoos I have also been doing more exploring around Milwaukee! Eating at restaurants that I haven't been to and checking out different parts of the city, it has been lovely! The following pictures were taken at Cafe Centraal on my birthday, I have food in my mouth, Katie is demonstrating how to eat a burger and Dani is trying to look mean but is actually smiling.




Crap. I could probably write a lot more, but I need to start doing things.  Today is my going away shindig which will consist of a boat tour to a few different breweries, grilling, and visiting my favorite Milwaukee watering holes.  It shall be a grand day, it is also my last Saturday in Milwaukee, I am hoping to make it a good one.

Shoot, I feel emotions coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment