Friday, July 8, 2011

the pc cafe.

Well, I did have a big post planned for today, lots of pictures and stories and things...but, obviously, it isn't happening.  I am at a pc/internet cafe, this is my first time going and I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I was hoping that I would pay a fee and use the internet on my computer. Well, that is not the case.  I am sitting in a giant room filled with computers and sweaty smelly boys playing World of Warcraft or some ridiculuos game...So, unfortunately, I do not have the ability to upload photos and I would much rather tell the stories with the pictures to accompany them.

I'll work on this for tomorrow, plus I believe I am going to experience the Korean night life for my first time this evening, which should hopefully make for some interesting stories as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment