Thursday, July 14, 2011

fish market video!

yay! Here it is, just click the link, unfortunately I could not just upload the video from my computer.  You don't quite get the full picture, perhaps if you sit on some damp concrete and smell a can of tuna that would help...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOE_bOzp0Ig

Also, my kids have been full of wonderful things this week!  One day we were talking about the word soft, so I asked them to list things that were soft and one of the kids said that hair was soft.  Another student then replied, "But Simon Teacher's hair is not soft, he has too much gel in it."  Today, while grading some assignments one of my students was standing near me and he said, "Amy Teacher, why your teeth like beaver's?"  Awesome.  These kids have no filter, and it is hilarious. 

Mud fest this weekend. I. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment