Friday, April 29, 2011

Welp, this all better work out.

I QUIT MY JOB!

Oh wait, I mean, on Monday it deeply saddened me to let my boss at the Milwaukee Bar Association know that my employment there will be ending as of May 27, 2011...honestly, I'm pumped.  I dig most of my coworkers and working there has been interesting to say the least, but I am certainly ready for something new!  As I write this I have only four full weeks left...time is going to fly!

In other news, my school has  received all of my documents and is applying for my work visa, yay!

I'm also heading to MN this afternoon, this will be my last trip home where I will be returning to Milwaukee at the end of the weekend...I am going to miss those drives.

Oh...Chicago/Arcade Fire...rocked my face off! If that is my last trip to Chicago before I leave that is totally ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment