Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This is getting a little scary.

Well, here is my first post, hopefully of many.

I just signed my contract today and it is a crazy awesome feeling.  I am doing it, I am going to Korea.  It is a bit surreal, I have been talking about this for so long and now that my plans are finally coming to fruition I really   can't believe it myself.  However, I did just sign my contract today so I am not in Korea...yet.  But these next two months are going to be a crazy adventure as well.  Not only am I packing up my life, leaving my first full time job, saying goodbye to a city, friends and family that I love but, to add a little more excitement to the mix, I am also maid of honor in my sister's wedding which is two days before I leave the states.  

So, for a little while, my posts are going to chronicle the packing and goodbyes and planning and whirlwind of awesome and emotion that will consume my life up until my departure.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment