Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Chuseok!

Ok, so this post really has nothing to do with Chuseok at all, but I don't work today or tomorrow because of Chuseok so I am quite happy about that!

Everything is still going well but I was getting a little homesick a few days ago and as I was skyping Dani my friend Sabrina knocked on my door and invited me to her place for dinner, she said it was going to be a Chinese meal with three other people who could not speak English, but I gladly accepted the invite.  It was kind of funny, as I was sitting there listening in on a conversation I could not understand, eating delicious food that was completely foreign to me my homesickness went away.  Even though I miss my friends and family from home so much, I have such a great little family over here that homesickness doesn't last too long because we all look out for one another, and it is pretty great.

Not too much has happened since my last post, this weekend was a fun one though, filled with noraebang and the usual Seosan shenanigans.  I have spent a good portion of today looking into the GRE and getting the itch to go back to school, I am also trying to figure out how get my camera fixed because some pretty cool adventures are being planned right now.

Also, I was finally able to upload pictures of the view from hostel in Busan from about a month ago.  These were all taken right across the street from my hostel.





The building on the left is where my hostel was.










Holy wow, I almost forgot how awesome that place was...I'll probably have to go back soon!

That's all for now.

Keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment