Monday, October 29, 2012

Not too much to say, but here are some pictures!


Halloween crafts with the kiddies, Emily, as always, posing.


Wendy and me with our spider hats!


Rita and I at sports day.  It was so much fun!  It was a beautiful Sunday filled with my kindies, their parents, and some athleticism. go red team.


Danny was dancing to get warmed up.


One of the events had the dads jumping over each other.  I was quite impressed.


Kids getting ready for tug-o-war.


The whole group.


The mens tug-o-war. White team. 


Red team.  Unfortunately, they lost.

It was such a fun day, and it ended with a beer chugging contest.  Weird to be doing that in front of my kindergarten students and their parents, but I am in Korea, so it was appropriate.  I made it through the whole day with only falling once, and my arm is still a bit tender, but I am not too concerned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment