Thursday, March 15, 2012

Too good not to share.

I had always heard rumors about this book existing at my school, but having never seen it I wasn't sure if it truly did.  Then, this morning, there it was, the book, "Mummy Laid an Egg."  It is the funniest and most ridiculous way to teach kids about the birds and the bees.  I am hoping that no one is offended by my posting this and that you all can see the humor in this.

The book starts out with the parents awkwardly tell their children lies about how babies are made, sugar spice, everything nice...blah blah blah.  The kids then tell their parents they are wrong, and correct them by explaining how things are really done.  The following is the kids part of the book. (I sincerely hope I am not violating any copyright laws with posting this and, if I am, please let me know...I was just hoping to spread some laughs!)

Mummy Laid an Egg
By Babette Cole














Have a lovely rest of your week and happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment