Wednesday, February 8, 2012

kimchi.

Is really really tasty, seriously.  I eat it all the time, if you get a chance to eat it, you should.  Don't think of it as old cabbage with fish paste, because it is much better than that.

Anyway, not too much new to report.  I have been hanging out at my apartment a lot during the week and taking full advantage of Korea's lack of downloading restrictions, it has been lovely!

Other than that we are gearing up for graduation at school.  My 7 year olds are leaving me and heading off to elementary school which is a little sad, I really enjoy those kids, BUT starting next week I am going to get a brand new group of 5 year olds who can't speak any English, and I am stoked.

Some of my favorite little nuggets have done some pretty awesome artwork that I feel the need to share:


Blaze drew a dong chim, google it if you are not sure what it is, the picture will make more sense then and will also be much more humorous. 


My 5 year olds also made books this week of what different body parts are for, this is what Kelso said his head was for. Too awesome.

I also got a super awesome care package from my mom this week! Some delicious cookies, deodorant, and coffee were among its contents, I was super stoked!  It also contained a ridiculously wonderful MN North Stars sweatshirt that I now wear every single day once I get home from work, it is so warm and cozy and lovely!

Oh, I also got another tattoo...about three months ago.  It is behind my ear and only noticeable if I have my hair pinned back, it is written in Hangul and says Korea, I think it's pretty cool.


I am also wearing the previously mentioned sweatshirt in this picture, I wasn't kidding, I wear it all the time.

Everything is going well, I am getting really antsy to go home though, I miss everyone so much!  Once it gets closer I will know more specifics of where I will be and when but, until then I am expecting to be in the states around the end of June until early or mid August, so hopefully that will leave enough time to see everyone.

Have a lovely rest of your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment